I was worried that this hotel would be noisy as it is next to the station and a main road, but my fears were unfounded as the sound proofing is so good you don't hear a thing from outside. The staff are all friendly and helpful. The room was clean and as good as some far more expensive hotels I have stayed in, A good shower over bath in the spotless bathroom
We stayed two nights and had breakfast twice - an all you can eat buffet of very good standard. I also ordered porridge, which was really excellent too. We had one evening meal that was plentiful, hot and tasty. Drinks not too expensive either, so all in all, nothing bad to say about this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right beside the seafront with its idyllic views and close to shops and cafes of the quaint Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Margate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Margate
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Kent