Having just spent 3 nights at The Promenade Premier Inn in Margate, I just have to say what tremendous value it was! The hotel was ideally situated at the quieter, open end of the promenade, next to the railway station and overlooking the sea. We were at the front of the hotel, but didnt really notice the trains running past the car park at the rear. We received a warm welcome, the room was spacious, very clean, modern, and had all the basics one expects for a short stay. The attached restaurant, Brewers Fayre, had different buffet themes each evening where you could eat as much as one wanted for under £10, along with a comprehensive menu. The breakfast menu was extensive, well cooked and presented, and excellent value. Above all tho, the majority of the staff were young but so helpful and courteous. They all really did go 'the extra mile'! I did research nearby bed & breakfasts but they didnt come anywhere near the standard and price of this hotel. Don't hesitate to book!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right beside the seafront with its idyllic views and close to shops and cafes of the quaint Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Margate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Margate
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Kent