As the title suggests the Premier does exactly what it says on the tin. Room was clean, tidy and well stocked with toiletries and refreshments. My wife found the mattress a touch hard, but I thought it perfect.
Food was satisfactory, but the premier never claim to be fine dining, drinks were served efficiently and presented well. The breakfast is fantastic, with a multitude of choice and a Costa Coffee machine, it seems a bit steep, but in reality a fry up anywhere is a quite expensive and you get the continental bits as well if you pay the dollar........then don't eat for at least a week.
Staff were pleasant and polite in the restaurant at breakfast and in the evenings, always helpful and gave us some good info about the locality. The best service was at Reception, the lady who checked us in was magic, and the lady who was working the next day was equally lovely and brilliant. Customer service is far from dead!
Overall, we had a very nice stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right beside the seafront with its idyllic views and close to shops and cafes of the quaint Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Margate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Margate
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Kent