An excellent Premier Inn in a very useful location next to the railway station, opposite the beach and a short walk to the town centre. The double glazing shuts out noise from trains, road and seagulls and at this time of year the temperature was fine. Our room was clean and spacious, bed and pillows comfortable, TV/radio worked well and we enjoyed the seaview. Car parking appears to be covered by CCTV. We only chose Continental breakfasts but they were more than adequate. It's perfect for visiting the Turner Gallery.
What made the stay really great were the enthusiastic and cheerful staff, a pleasure to meet them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right beside the seafront with its idyllic views and close to shops and cafes of the quaint Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Margate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Margate
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Kent