“Brilliant”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, British
Faversham, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I only had tea and a coissant but it was perfect. Very friendly staff. Super restoration. Very relaxing. I hear the vegetarian meal are excellent so will return and try out.

Visited August 2013

“Fabulous Service and Food”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Went to this new eaterie in Margate at the weekend. Although we were outside the lunch service time (12 to 3pm) the Chef kindly agreed that we could still order from the menu. Service was polite, friendly and prompt. The dishes we ordered were all incredibly tasty, well presented and ensured we would all be returning. The pea salad was one of the tastiest salads I have ever eaten. The accompanying bread was home made and delicious.
We were informed that the Chef is passionate about food and it clearly showed. The menu changes regularly so I urge you to get there quickly to try the pea sald for yourself!
It's great to be spoilt for choice for good food in Margate.

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great Food at Vera's”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

On my first visit to Margate, I was walking around looking for somewhere to have lunch when I stumbled across Vera’s Kitchen. A lovely little place that does freshly cooked food that is different and interesting. For my lunch I had two flats mushrooms stuffed with semi-dried tomatoes and goats’ cheese (delicious). All their coffee is freshly made and Fairtrade, all their meat is local and is traceable. It’s a lovely little place with a great atmosphere in the old town of Margate. I spoke to the chef Paul and he told he had only been open a couple of weeks; give a try, the lamb burger is also excellent.

• Visited August 2013