“Great”

Ranked #2 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Margate
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Great coffee, lovely panini and very nice people.What more could you want! If we lived in Margate we would be regulars

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I felt compelled to right another review as this place has become my firm favourite for coffee in East Kent; it's always a great experience coming here and the coffee is always excellent, no exceptions. We visited again last week and tried the home-made brownies, which were absolutely perfect (and gluten free). I want to get the word out to more people about this place, because they really are doing a wonderful job.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Popped in here during my Lunch break today to pick up a nice cup of fresh coffee. To my suprise they hada whole selection of Gluten Free goodies!! I can highly recommend this little Cafe to anyone in the area! This will definately be a regular lunch time destination!

2  Thank 100purple
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is the best coffeehouse within at least a 20 mile radius. The coffee is lush, the service is great and a really nice atmosphere. Lovely homemade cakes and nommy paninis. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I always feel that they are looking at you, this is a very quite place and there is more better once in the town, staff are fine, coffee ok, not had cake yet

2  Thank Susan B