“It's exactly what you would expect.”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #118 of 184 Restaurants in Margate
Cuisines: Fast Food
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“It's exactly what you would expect.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I am not a fan of these fast food places, but sometimes, needs must, as they say. This is exactly what you would expect from any McDonalds anywhere in the world. The food and the décor is exactly the same. Having said that, I found nothing to complain about - the food was as one would expect, the staff (reasonably) friendly, the place was clean, and the bill under £6.00. Enough said!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank RichardG-L

“Weak”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Visited McDonalds in margate on a Sunny day. Went in and ordered the deli of the day (grilled chicken). I specifically asked for NO tomatoes and cucumber. When I got it, I walked out and sat on the bench and opened my 'delicious deli'. As soon as I opened it, I saw a CUCUMBER, then a TOMATO; I immediately went back into McDonalds and told them my problem, they got me a new meal but it took 10 mins. When I returned to the bench I found tomato ketchup and not mayonnaise? Very disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Chazsingh1
Margate, United Kingdom
“Fast food this ain't!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

If you thought you knew McD's you will be disappointed in this rather tired outlet. See those queues? They're not due to popularity ... they are a result of slow, disorganised, unmotivated staff. This branch is well over 20 years old and it shows. The franchisee owns several other outlets in the area and seems to have lost any sense of pride or corporate identity. I DO like McDonald's products. If only these local branches would take their staff on an away day to Victoria Station piazza McD and show them how customer service really works! But maybe that's what those foul mouthed, obese, single-mums with kids by the dozen in buggies want?

• Visited May 2013