“Really worth a visit”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Really worth a visit”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Have been to Bentleys a few times for drinks. When we went for a meal food was great & service efficient & friendly & you won't break the bank as it is very affordable

Broadstairs, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food and Service!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My partner and I have visited Bentley's a few times with friends and we have never been disappointed! Our most recent visit with friends was brilliant! As ever, we were greeted at the door and browsed the menu whilst having drinks in the warm and welcoming bar/lounge area. We ordered and were seated in the dining room when our meals were ready to be served. I had garlic breaded mushrooms with a lovely side sauce and accompanying garnish then a Sirloin steak which was cooked to absolute perfection! One of the few estabilishments I have managed to get my steak cooked as requested! Lots of great quality food, excellent value for money and very pleasent staff! Could not have wished for more from our visit!

1 Thank sls_broadstairs
Margate, United Kingdom
“A little gem in margate”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

4 of us came for a meal midweek, was welcomed straight away on arrival, and shown to our table, after sitting down and toasting a birthday our waiter came over with complimentary champagne on hearing this birthday toast, lovely touch :) absolutely brillant service and gorgeous food, price brillant! Absolutely gem to margate

1 Thank Helen C
Margate, United Kingdom
“Afternoon tea”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

After visiting here many times, I was very disappointed with the afternoon tea I had here. White bread plain tuna, cheese and ham sandwiches. 2 bought scones served with jam in a plastic packet and bought, dry cakes. We weren't offered tea and had to ask for it. At 7.50 per head, it's quite cheap so wasn't expecting ritz quality but you're better off having afternoon tea for 2 at m and s- a real shame as I'm keen to support margate businesses and I have had good experiences here previously. My feeling is, if you can't offer an afternoon tea of the same standard of food that is on the lunch menu then take it off altogether! Sands hotel across the road offers afternoon tea at 11.95 and everything is freshly baked, and served with loose tea- no competition!

“Better than expected!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My wife and I went for an early dinner here a few weekends ago. We phoned ahead and booked in because there was a soul event on in Margate. The service there was very good and the atmosphere was nice. The food was very nice and very good value for money. We both had a starter and I had a mixed grill and my wife had fillet steak. All meat was cooked perfectly. We look forward to eating there again.