“Margate fish at its best!”

Manning's Seafood Stall
Ranked #36 of 195 Restaurants in Margate
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I came to margate with my wife and two children for a weekend away, and decided to try some traditional food. Despite the lack of whelks (my favourite) the seafood was amazing. They apologised for the inconvienence and told us the reason, which was nice! My son loved the cockles and tried his first jellied eel, which he liked (surprisingly!). The young girl who served us greeted us with a smile, was polite and friendly and was also sweet with the children, handing them forks and seafood sauce. Overall great food, service and experience! Thank you.

There are newer reviews for Manning's Seafood Stall

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We went here because we'd checked out the other TripAdvisor reviews. The food was brilliant - really good value, totally fresh and tasty and it was a scorching day to sit on the sea front and eat cockles and prawns. We were quite looking forward to the grumpiness of the staff, which seemed legendary from other reviews! Gutted to report that they were completely lovely, friendly and helpful.... maybe it was an off day ;)

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I had such a wonderful experience of tasting a variety of delicious seafood. I wasn't sure what to try and the lovely lady behind the kiosk suggested the seafood medley. It's like a pick and mix of all the best bits. Lovely!

1  Thank Yamas2013
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I bought some oysters (80p each) and some mixed seafood salad from this stall. The food itself was lovely and the oysters were presented nicely on a plate with lemon wedge and Tabasco to hand.

The woman running the stall though is probably the rudest person I have ever come across. Impatient with customers, sharp with the foreign chap who have her too much money and generally off-putting.

If you can stand her attitude the food itself is really good.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The jellied eels are the best I have ever tasted. Great value for money. Always go there for my seafood.

1  Thank Gozzy_Allen