“Yum!”

The Greedy Cow
Ranked #13 of 204 Restaurants in Margate
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Featured in the Waitrose Good Food Guide and Hardens restaurant guide 2016. We use fresh, local produce to Create our menu
Reviewed September 14, 2013

The Greedy Cow is fantastic. The food is fresh and tasty . Great service,we loved it. i had a Feta salad it was delicious,my elder daughter had the pulled pork . She said it was gorgeous.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

The Greedy Cow in Margate's Old Town area is a real find. It's only a small cafe type place with some seating on the pavement outside, but the food is fantastic. I had the pulled pork bap with gerkins, freshly made coleslaw and barbecue sauce - so delicious! My husband had the Gent's burger - a thick meaty burger topped with bacon, black pudding and salt beef, with salad and coleslaw. It looked fantastic and he really enjoyed it. The food tastes so fresh and is so flavoursome - you really would struggle to beat this. The service was excellent - quick, friendly and with a relaxed atmosphere. The prices are very reasonable and, on a nice day it's so pleasant to sit outside in the relaxed atmosphere of the old town with its interesting gallery and retro shops. Altogether a thoroughly pleasurable experience.

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Visited The Greedy Cow for the first time after meaning to for ages and we were not disappointed.

My wife had the burger with Brie and I went for the pulled pork and both were cooked to perfection and the portions sizes were excellent. With drinks out meal came to £17 which was excellent value.

We would recommend The Greedy Cow to anyone. Great food, excellent value and very good service.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Delicious food sitting outside in Market Square watching the world go by. Good service, great coffee and really helpful staff. Recomended.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were sightseeing in Margate and stopped here for lunch. It looks a bit run down from outside and I wondered what the food would be like, but they had five stars for hygiene so we gave it a try. What a suprise! The food was marvellous. My friend had cheesy beans on toast. The granary toast slices were about an inch thick and freshly cut. I think there must have been a whole tin of beans on the plate with lovely, oozy melted cheese. I had the chicken and stilton sandwich. Again the bread was thickly cut and very fresh and the filing was warm with lovely, tasty stilton and a tangy chutney which provided a perfect contrast. My husband had a burger which was handmade and perfectly cooked. You need to try this place, especially if you are really hungry.