“Are we there yet?”
Review of Cinnamon Spice - CLOSED

Cinnamon Spice
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cinnamon Spice brings to you the authentic taste of Indian cuisine in Margate, Kent. Using traditional aromatic spices and best produce we prepare delicious dishes in town. We offer enjoyable, memorable dining experiences -finest Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine, fused exotically with a unique ethnic edge., Exciting interiors & stylish hospitality. Our 50 plus sitting capacity restaurant is a great party venue for any type of occasions.Please make advance bookings for the large parties to avoid any disappointment. The Cinnamon Spice now offers it customers the ability to place their orders online for delivery or collection in person from our restaurant. Our delivery service is free of charge locally. We look forward to catering for your needs.
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This review based on a take away meal ,It may be that on your trip to the seaside you may fancy a nice Indian meal. I have to say that the service and friendliness of this restaurant was perfect, its hard to remember when I have been greeted so warmly , the decor and cleanliness of the inside of the place was wonderful. Bringing the food home. It smelt wonderful, with large portions of everything except a spicy mussels starter which was very mean with three lonely shellfish. The rice was over cooked and dry, the spices were great. Overall good but could try harder with the rice.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Looking for a restaurant on Sunday night with everything shutting or shut up. We chanced upon this bright yet assuming Indian restaurant. But it was not your bog standard Indian - oh no. It turned out to be a culinary marvel with dishes on the menu I have never seen anywhere else. In the end I had the Bengal Red Mullet with pillau rice that was delicately spiced. The taste was un believably good. Its the best Indian restaurant I've ever been to. The service was friendly and even received a complimentary slippery nipple (that's a cocktail). Two courses for 2 people with wine will cost about £50.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I visited cinnamon spice last days. Was best at all. Food was fantastic. Service quick and quality can't be ignored.Satisfied at their all services will visit them again very soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Food was amazing, the service was brilliant, the staff were very welcoming and polite, will definitely be visiting again

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have been coming here for for the past 5 months and I am really impressed with the service and reception each time. The quality of the food was of an excellent standard. As my insatiable hunger for Indian food will never cease;I will be coming here often. Margate needs an Indian restaurant like this. Bravo

1  Thank DavidCCanterbury