“Family Food”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Family Food”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I've eaten here a few times for breakfast. Food is always good, home cooked, family food. Service is as it should be. The venue is good, with pictures of the town during the 60's. I will certainly go back, and I recommend it.

Visited May 2014

Margate, United Kingdom
“Rude staff and overpriced horrible food AVOID !!'n”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I took my family here as we were looking for somewhere different to eat breakfast 3 of us had a mega breakfast which was disgusting I asked for bread and butter and got burnt bread my youngest son had scrambled eggs on toast which I found a hair in no one came over to ask if the food was ok it was just dumped on the table the staff member seemed more interested in having a chat with friends rather then paying attention to other customers and with 2 milk shakes and tea and a coke it came to £30 which I think is too overpriced for horrible food . It is safe to say we won't be going back and I will recommend to my family and friends to avoid too.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Stacey-Mar
“tried it”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

we have tried it, and it is just ok, not the best in town. you will get a better food and drink at a better price else where in the town.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Nathan M
London, United Kingdom
“Just what you'd expect”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

My wife and I were in the area for a couple of days and were looking for somewhere for a quick and easy breakfast. We passed Angela's and although there was no-one else in there we thought we would give it a try.

The lady in there (perhaps Angela?) was very polite and friendly. She engaged us in conversation and when we left she even wrote a list of potential sights me may like to see in the area - couldn't ask for more. Oh and the food was a typical English breakfast, nothing special but tasty and reasonably priced. We would have returned on the other days but unfortunately a full english breakfast is someone one can't stomach too often!

Food was good but the service is what stands this place apart from the others.

• Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Cute, quaint, seaside experience”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Myself and a friend took a break from GEEK Con, looking to get some seaside food and we found Angela's cafe. Good place to sit, chat and reasonably priced. We both had cod and chips, which was yummy (filled us up after a busy day!) and we felt we got the Margate experience. The woman serving us was friendly and even asked us about the convention, we didn't have to wait long to get our food either. Maybe we will be back again next year! :)

• Visited February 2014