“best place I have stayed in Margate”

The Warwick Guest House
Ranked #2 of 11 Margate B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I was very impressed with my stay at the Warwick both the owners were extremely friendly and made me feel very welcome, the room was excellent and the breakfast was lovely. I will defiantly make the Warwick my first choice of stay in Margate.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed February 27, 2012

I received a warm welcome at the Warwick and enjoyed a pleasant and peaceful stay. The bedroom with ensuite bathroom which I stayed in was cosy and impeccably decorated. The cleanliness of the facilities was of a high standard too! In the mornings I enjoyed a very hearty breakfast which set me up for a day of local exploration. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Arrived in Margaret cause I needed a break from London. Crashed there for the weekend. Checking and calling different places, I ended up here because it just felt right. Price is great, people are helpful and really nice. Still close to the water and all the sights. Really recommend it and be back another time.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Simply perfect B&B. Great room, lovely hosts, good location and a fantastic breakfast. Highly recommended

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Longtalljohnnie
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I recently stayed at the warwick, the furnishings were very comfortable and a well presented breakfast menu is available. The owners are friendly and helpful and available.
The availabilty of accommodation in Margate is pretty poor so if you are in the area I can recommend this establishment. The house is situated in a one way street so entrance is via surrey street turning off from the seafront.
The only negative point is having to share a large table at breakfast especially when another unknown guest has a severe cold but this is a personal dislike!

Room Tip: the room at the top of the house is a good one to request
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank michael b
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Very well worth staying here. Owners very friendly and helpful. Great rooms, excellent breakfast, would happily go back.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Isisella
Reviewed January 16, 2012

My Husband and I stayed here August last year. The staff were so friendly. My husband and I was put in the attic room which was really lovely. Breakfast was really nice. Would stop here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family