The Warwick Guest House
  • Breakfast included
Sands Hotel(Margate)
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
All reviewshomemade breadb bfantastic homemadeeggs montrealeggs benedictattic roomdelicious homelovely hostsstained glassfour starstreet parkingset us up for the daylovely breakfastthank you for a lovelylarge bathroombed was very comfortablefish and chips
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2011

We recently spent two nights at the Warwick and were so pleased. The room was clean, tastefully done and well stocked with bottled water, tea, coffee and cookies. The breakfast was amazing. Served in a lovely dining room, you order whatever you want from the full menu, and this is all included in the very reasonable price. I have never seen a better value in this type of accommodation. The hosts are very helpful, and since there are just a few rooms you feel like you are getting very personal service. The bathroom with shower was down the hall, but spotless. We loved this place.

Room Tip: We had the front room facing the street. It had a large bay window, lots of light and great view of the street.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2011

This period Victorian property has been sympathetically restored by Rob and Richard to provide an attractive welcoming oasis. The place is spotless and comfortable with wonderful little extras such as kettle chips and nice toiletries in the room and the breakfast is excellent, I even had eggs benedict!
The only negative is the location being a long walk from the town centre although busses to Margate, Broadstairs, Ramsgate and Canterbury run along the end of the road and Walpole Bay beach is less than five mins away as is the indoor bowls centre. Definitely recommend this guesthouse .

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2011

I booked the Warwick because of a review and I am so glad that I did; the area is a little run down but don't be fooled; once inside you are welcomed by Rich and Rob who are delightful hosts. My room was spacious and so comfortable. It was clean and newly decorated as was most of the rest of the house. This would have been enough but the next surprise was 'The Breakfast'. Everything is locally sourced and fresh with a super selection and even specialised dishes. Do try the different egg dishes. Again R&R were great, attentive but not pushy. Overall a lovely experience and what fantastic value for money! I will certainly stay again if they are not so booked there is'nt room.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 20, 2011

I had a lovely nights stay at The Warwick, the room was nice and clean and Richard was really kind and helpful (as was the lovely cleaner who let me in when I arrived early). For breakfast I had eggs Benedict which was superb, there were lots of other options on the menu. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2011

We had the most fantastic stay. £50 is an extremely responsible price for a night with a great breakfast inc. Richard and Rob are brilliant hosts and made our stay very comfortable. If in that area again we would stay there in a shot!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple