“Great stop for a cuppa”
Review of Palm Bay Cafe

Palm Bay Cafe
Ranked #75 of 204 Restaurants in Margate
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located next to the tennis courts in Palm Bay Avenue, overlooking the sea. It's a beautiful location, but more importantly the food is wonderful and the prices affordable. The staff are friendly. I've been going there quite some time and would have put it on here a long time ago if I had realised about your site. I cannot recommend them enough, my husband and I love it there and its not only a great place to eat but a nice afternoon out as well.
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This cafe is on the cliff top and is frequented by dog walkers. This is where I have had the best cup of tea in margate

The cake is good too

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Hands-down the best all-round place to go to give kids and dog a run, get some brekkie/lunch in and have a relax. Cafe food with yummy home-made specials (Shepherds pie and a jug of gravy - mm mm). Mini-golf/tennis/footy on the green for the kids, plenty of tables outside with space to throw the dog's ball. Service excellent, I was about 30p short on my order a few weeks ago - this was no problem "sort it out when you're next in"! Plenty of other places would have taken the tea off my order. Ample free parking nearby and the beach for a walk afterwards. We drive from Ramsgate, particularly after dog restrictions on main beaches in May, just to go here.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Nice friendly staff, enjoyed the mini golf!!!! Good location

Reviewed February 16, 2012

The Palm Bay cafe is our first choice when we are heading out for breakfast at the weekends with our children. The food is your average greasy spoon, with the addition of some homemade daytime specials and roast meats. But what makes the Palm Bay cafe stand out is the friendliness of the staff, the efficiency of the service and the regulars-- usually a bunch of families and dogwalkers. It has the feel of a community cafe and that's why I like it. My one suggestion would be the addition of a proper highchair (they've only got a booster seat).

Reviewed January 2, 2012

I would be here forever describing the good points about this cafe so ill keep it short and sweet. From the moment you walk in the door you are greeted with smiles to the time you leave. The food id the best cafe food i've ever tried. You simply have to go there and experience it!