“A Great Steak”

The Globe Inn
Ranked #35 of 77 Restaurants in Hythe
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Popped in with friends for a steak night special. One of the best rump steaks I've ever had, Cooked to perfection with all the trimmings. On top of that a great night with all the regular customers. Great to find an old fashioned pub with great food. Miss this at your peril.

There are newer reviews for The Globe Inn

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Went for lunch and the meal was awful as well as the miserable service. How they can call the person in the kitchen a chef defies belief!!!!! Did not notice until we left but they only scored 3 for hygiene too.

5  Thank Beryl L
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I was at War and Peace and it was 2050 and everything was closed except the Globe. I walked in looking for food. Karen cooked a meal and two days later I was a regular. I cannot wait the 35 years to become a local. I do not generally go to pubs at all, once a year is a lot. The atmosphere is great, A few locals, low music in the background, perfect. There every night telling my little stories of things that happened to me.
Eggs for breakfast was great plus OJ to start the day.
Karen treated me like a long lost brother when I needed a hand and a great hostess. The Globe was for me the best part of Hythe

1  Thank Anthony I
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Go there quite often good pint and very good scotch eggs would recommend to everyone so pop down and see Karen the boss . and also has the best guinness in town.

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I visited recently to sit down and eat some lunch instead of flying by for a diet coke between jobs and I was impressed. I had spinach and feta bites served with wedges in a sweet basket which was delicious, and a bountiful portion too! No pretention just good smiley service and yummy food. I think Hythe needs less snobbery and more places like the Globe.

1  Thank Kmcutts