“Fabulous”

Ranked #11 of 142 Restaurants in Herne Bay
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family run restaurant, authentic Italian food and wood fired pizza, daily specials also available. First UK approved pizzeria by Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana ( True Neapolitan Pizza Association )
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Great service, very friendly. Food simple but beautiful. Atmosphere great! Will definitely be going to dine there again.

2  Thank Helen L

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We have been here twice & on both occasions we have not been disapointed. Great service and attentive staff.
Having spent great a deal of time in Italy I can honstly say that this is Italian in evey way, vibrant, tasty food & a little chaotic but in a good way.

I would recommend this taste of Italy to any of my Italian fiends.

2  Thank 2old2die
Reviewed November 18, 2013

You cannot book a table for a Friday or Saturday night at the moment, but don't let that put you off. Turn up and be entertained at the bar and watch pizzas being while you wait for a table. We didn't have pizzas, but hopefully they taste as good as they look.

The complimentary dough balls while we waited were a nice touch and the warmed olives were heavenly. Our main course was really tasty, although I would have liked the food to have been a bit hotter.

Service was very good, but a little chaotic. Hence the title. The staff we're run off their feet. It seemed to me they were a little disorganised. That said that we're serving a large party of 20 or so, which is not easy.

In terms of value, our meal was not cheap, but we did have the most expensive main course on the menu. You could eat here quite reasonably.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I have to congratulate the staff, really hard to cater for large party's, 60th birthday for 20+ people,(16th Nov) not all the courses arrived at the same time, but the staff were really attentive and made sure we all got the right order, did have a bit of a wait between courses, but that just gave me time to catch up with family. Food was delicious, calamari, pasta and pizza. When I wanted to order a taxi, the waitress organised it immediately. Well done, and apologies to the rest of the diners, for the noise in the corner!!!

1  Thank Anne S
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Poor food poor service poor judgement on staff appalling customer service ............
Left very disappointed
Our party was waiting nearly and hour half for starters and then our mains came in 2s and there was 20 of us also 1 of our party didn't even get his main as fault on thr waitress and her attitude was appalling .:.

3  Thank suebla
Acasamia160, Owner at A Casa Mia, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Hi there,

Considering the fact that I have already replied to your husband below,
I don't see the need to answer again since you both were at the same party.
Regards