“Mighty fine!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Mighty fine!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Had a very tasty lunch here,Spicy Singapore noodles,Nasi Goreng and some chicken dumplings to share.The food was awesome,really fresh tasting,hot and flavoursome with plenty of content not bulked up with too much rice or noodles.So refreshing to see an owner who really cares for their customers.Plenty of choice on the menu and a few tempting specials,good value as well.Pencilling in a return visit already.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Winkergeorge

“Absolutely Delicious!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Decided to go there on a Saturday night. We hadn't booked so went early. We were told they were fully booked that night (as I thought they would be) but could fit us in then as long as we were done by 7. The food was amazing, the best we have had in a long time and the staff were extremely helpful and attentive. Will definitely be going back again :-)

Herne Bay, United Kingdom
“Fantastic !!!!!”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Have had many visits to the coconut tree and am never disappointed!! Victor never fails to serve fabulous food!! Highly recommend the ribs and katsu curry!! Without a doubt one of herne bays best places to eat!!!

Visited February 2014
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum Yum Yum Yum!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

We went out and fancied chinese style food and was directed to the above. It was a cold wet Wednesday and fairly early evening. Unsure how the menu worked the waiter was very helpful and freindly explaining vairious options. The food was amazing and hot. A must go place !

• Visited February 2014
Canterbury, England
“Lovely duck starter!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Wasn't intending to eat here originally but A Casa Mia was fully booked so we opted for The Coconut Tree as neither of us had been there. We were very pleased to have chosen to eat here as the service was attentive, friendly and prompt and the food was tasty. We shared the duck with pancakes as a starter and this was excellent and just enough each. After that my friend had one of the specials and I had Thai Green Chicken curry. My friend said hers was excellent. I found my dish too hot for my liking but it was well cooked nonetheless and I ate managed to eat most of it before my mouth could not take any more of the heat! :) My friend finished off the dish for me! :) I would go here again. The prices were reasonable and we only spent £40 and that included desserts each (which were scrummy) and a bottle of wine.

• Visited February 2014