“Yum Yum”

Herne Bay, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum Yum”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

The last time we went there (a group of ten +) we ordered every side dish on the menu and were told by the waiter that we would never eat them all - how wrong can you be! Love the pumpkin thing

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Sue H

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious, the atmosphere was amazing. The starters are divine!! My kids loved it, my parents lived it. The staff are so lovely and might I say entertaining. It was an amazing evening!!

London
“Nothing special”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Four of us ate here for dinner and ordered a variety of food from venison curry(!) to vegetarian food. On the whole the meal was quite tasteless, very oily and not very good value for money.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank M00nchild
canterbury
“tandoor not switched on!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Went here for lunch, we were the only people in the place. It was only after our drinks arrived and we bagan to order that we were told the tanddor was not switched on!! We only stayed as we are polite. The food was ok, okra was good, lamb good, rest very average

• Visited February 2014
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“My favourite in Herne bay! ”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

I am a big fan of Indian food but can only visit select restaurants due to their lack of vegetarian food, but this restaurant has a few mains to choose from. I've been here twice now and enjoyed it both times. The staff are pleasant enough, the restaurant is nicely located and modernly decorated inside, the food I've tried has been delicious, very rich and filling and priced reasonably. Would definitely recommend visiting this restaurant as I've found in pleasant and others I've spoken to about it share the same opinion!