“Nice pizza, good service”
Review of The Direct Pizza Company - CLOSED

The Direct Pizza Company
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Ordered pizzas online from here, we were pleasantly surprised.
Quick delivery even to the next town, great selection of pizza toppings and plenty of nice sides to chose from.
Will certainly use again.

1  Thank Josh119
There are newer reviews for The Direct Pizza Company

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

The food is nice, don't get me wrong. The value is good to, but I wasn't pleased with the service from the staff. My friend ordered first, when he ordered they didn't ask if I wanted anything for 5-10 minute after, even though I dropped hints I wanted to be served. I saw a few people standing around doing nothing and 2 people taking order but they were making some of the other order. I would not have minded if everyone was busy but the fact I saw people standing around annoyed me some what.
Value and food is great
Service. Not so good, pretty crap to be honest.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Ordered BOGOF. Asked to pay for 2 pizzas and double checked we were getting 4. Even explained the 4 toppings. Got 2 pizzas only and charged delivery. Live 2 minute walk from shop, which is a zero charge on delivery, as confirmed at time of order. Basically told tough luck. Won't be using these again. Suggest you check what you get and refuse it if wrong, as they are not interested, even when they admit it's their cock up.

1  Thank Pete M
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband is not a pizza eater normally so it has to be OK to get him to eat it. This company delivers a reasonable thin pizza with plenty of toppings. I can't place my finger on why it didn't have the 'wow' factor but there was nothing wrong with it. The portion of BBQ ribs we ordered to go along side the pizza tasted delicious but was the smallest portion I've ever seen. The wedges were OK.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Possibly the worst take away pizza i've tried. That sounds like an exaggeration, right? Unfortunately, it isn't. I ordered a pizza last night and found the customer service in store pretty poor, I felt like I was putting them out by asking to order a pizza. The pizza itself when I got it was not very good, I think it had been in the oven too long, it wasn't quite burnt but it was dry and crispy, similar to if you've oven cooked a supermarket pizza for to long!. As the pizza cooled the base took the texture and hardness of a bead stick or stale French baguette. The meat toppings were dry and salty, the mushrooms dried out and shrivelled. I love a good take away pizza, unfortunately this want one. I was only visiting the area but if I were local I wouldn't go back I'm afraid.

1  Thank Andrew H