“fantastic little restaurant”
Review of Berry's Eatery - CLOSED

Berry's Eatery
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We at Berry’s Eatery are firm believers that our home cooked approach and care taken in our menu along with our customer service will provide our customers with a great dining experience. Great food and great service is our key to getting you to come back and see us again.We welcome our customers and hope you enjoy the pleasant atmosphere here. So why not come and see us soon, and if you have not been to see us, why wait ? You can give us a call or book a table here online under the contacts and bookings section. Any special requirements just let us know and we’ll do our very best to oblige.
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Just had lunch here, lovely atmosphere, friendly staff, excellent service, the gluten free calamari was delicious and my husband had a very nice burger and homemade chips. The homemade cakes looked nice and hope they have a gluten free one on my next visit. My new favourite place!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Superb service and a really great meal.
We had the large table in the window, overlooking the sea, and Vanessa, the Front of House, looked after our every need. Gillian, the Owner, is always so welcoming too. Feels like a home from home ...... except the food is sooooooo much better! Already planning our next meal there.

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I cannot believe I got a plate of calmari and chips with a bottle of apple juice for under £10. It was such a nice portion size and I was lost for choice with the menu having so many nice things to choose from. The food came promptly, the waiting staff are very polite and efficient. It is a shame I was only there one afternoon, I would love to go back again.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Lovely spot for a lunch on a sunny day. Set on Central Parade with a view of the pier and sea, bliss.

The menu is perfect for a lunchtime snack but loses it's appeal for an evening meal.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Have been here several time for lunch and coffee and cakes. Love it here, sea views, a bit of class, yummy food, good coffee and friendly laid back staff. I shall return again and again...maybe a loyalty card could be good ;-) thanks

1  Thank tinyjewell