“Student member”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Herons Leisure Centre
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I have been a member for over a year and attend classes and I use the general gym. I enjoy spin and yoga classes, the instructors are very professional. I have had two gym assessments each of an hour which has allowed me to tailor my workouts.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

wemt in there and they didnt have floats or anything but it was fun still i would go again but it was pricey

Reviewed October 11, 2013

It is fantastic here but somehow the swimming pool is always cold. Really fantastic facilities the kids love it!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I do like herne bay pool. nice large shallow area suitable for fives and under, with a beach style sloping floor for the very young. there is a good size water slide for older children and a 25 m section for more serious swimming which sometimes has a large inflatable. The changing area could be a bit cleaner, but the public can be a messy and inconsiderate bunch and its hard to keep tidying up all the time. the pool does have a bit of wear and tear, but its a much better pol than whitstable and canterbury

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I've just joined the Active Life programme here. £20 a month for over 60s with free use of the gym and pool. I cannot speak highly enough of the young staff who have been so kind and understanding of someone trying to improve fitness after a long period of immobility. I was very nervous of my first few visits, but with no need. For any more mature people worrying about the "macho" atmosphere of a gym - have no fears.

A lot of older people, lots of help and encouragement. I would say - if in doubt - just go for it!
Special thanks to Sally for her kindness.

2  Thank Sweetthursday