“Big bargain”

Hippodrome Childrens Indoor Playground
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

For £2.50 a child they get entrance tothe fun and a soft drink and the adults get a free tea orcoffee. I loved that they had seperate areas for different ages. Very good day for us

There are newer reviews for Hippodrome Childrens Indoor Playground

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I felt this place was dirty and needs a lot of work done on it. staff was not welcoming. will not visit again.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

i have been going to this hippodrome for years and I have great fun when i take my children, they go off and play and i am able to relax as i know it is a safe environment for my children to play. The staff are friendly and chatty and happy to help with anything, i always enjoy the trip to hippadrome as much as the children do and will definitely be taking them there again! Despite what may have been printed in the papers, this certainly was not my experience and would definitely recommend to other parents or carers.

2  Thank Autumn L
Reviewed January 18, 2014

The variety of things for the children to do is good. My grandchildren especially like the balls areathe staff have always been courteous. There is food and drinks on the premises. The toilets have always been clean when I have been there. The price is comparable with other indoor playgrounds locally.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Staff rude, not helpful, I last visited this play area about 8,9 years ago when my eldest son used to swim for hernebay, Kent, and it was fab, clean, food great, staff would smile. Visited this play area this October school holidays, with my two younger children and we hated it, staff miserable, and rude.

1  Thank Jane F