“excellent value”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2013

If you just want a nice meal at takeaway prices its great and without the washing up, ok the service is not great but what do you want for these prices, we eat out a lot and to be honest when the bill came I was shocked, there were six of us and the bill was less than two of us at the Maharaja on the sea front and the service is not great there either, we will definitely be eating there again soon.

2  Thank 602Victoria
There are newer reviews for Tulshe

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was easily the best Indian food in the area. The last few curries we've had have been swimming in grease, this was something that didn't used to be the case; in fact it was one of the things that made it special, along with depth of flavours. We ordered two totally different curries last time, but they both tasted virtually the same. I'm hoping that it will pick up again, but I'm fearful that maybe a chef has left, as the quality dip is so noticeable.

1  Thank encona37
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Been twice now and not a bad word to say about them. Excellent food and staff. Well worth the visit, will go again and again.

3  Thank Kim B
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I found the food and service was excellent and good value I would highly recommend this restaurant as one of the best in herne bay you try this one

2  Thank thedriver595
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Tulshe is literally round the corner to where I live and my family friends and I have been more times thanI can remember.We have never had a bad meal! Its tasty,freshly cooked and excellent value,in my opinion the best Indian in the Bay!

2  Thank cheryl445