“Excellent value, great breakfast, friendly service”
Review of Conneely's - CLOSED

Conneely's
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I had breakfast there on Friday morning. I opted for the £3.50 special, which consisted of a sausage, two rashers of back bacon, egg, beans and a doorstep slice of handcut bread and butter. My husband had the bigger version, at £5.50 with two bacon, sausage, two eggs, two hash browns, beans, bread and butter and we had a mug of tea each. The food arrived piping hot, well cooked and very tasty. I struggled to finish mine, but my husband had no problem polishing off his meal and what I couldn't manage. The sausage was of the cheaper variety, but this is just a small point. The service was very friendly and this lovely cafe is just the place if you want a good, value for money meal.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

A nice friendly place. Enjoyed the cooked breakfast and lovely scones. All in all nice place but lacks atmosphere. Did go at 9am though!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Lovely family run cafe on Herne Bay High Street, friendly atmosphere and wonderful food.

I asked a member of staff about the fish tank when I was last in, and it is the sunlight coming through the windows making it cloud up.

Would recommend over any other cafes in Herne Bay.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I regularly come here with my friend and girls age two - there is a sofa section that we sit in and our children enjoy sitting in the sofa chairs and especially love eating the toast. The staff seem nice and the service is prompt. The place is clean but it would be nice if the fish tank was cleaned now and again!

1  Thank Zot
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Friendly staff, tasty food. Good value and large portions :-)

1  Thank N2290