“The best Indian in town! Promise!”
Review of Shad Restaurant

Shad Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 142 Restaurants in Herne Bay
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2013

It's funny how some of the best restaurants are the ones right on your door step, this is definately the best Indian in town! We always get takeaways and thought we'd try somewhere new and dine out for the occasion and we weren't disappointed! Honestly 10/10 for quality, atmosphere, service and if course the food. Staff are very friendly and offered to buy a round of drinks on the house as one member of the party ate the vindaloo :) service like that is unheard of nowadays. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a good night out or wanting to change things up! We've now found our new favourite takeaway from now on.....

1  Thank waynetaylor179

Reviewed September 12, 2013

The staff were very helpful and in all my years I have never tasted a curry with so much flavour. My partner and I dined for less than £35 ... I'll defininetly be back with the whole family

1  Thank 1currylover
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We had not booked but came in on the off chance of getting a table in the evening just as Herne Bay carnival finished. It was a little hectic as a lot of people had come in at the same time so we had to wait quite a while however that was to be expected. The food was very good so would definitely return, although next time on a quieter evening .

1  Thank Tired_also
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I recently had a wonderful meal at the Shad restaurant in herne bay
the food is all freshly cooked and the menu caters for all tastes.

The staff are friendly and polite and we will deffintely use it again and recommend it to all my friends.

1  Thank donald s
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Me and my partner love going out to different restaurants for food, but we cannot help keep revisiting The Shad! The service is always excellent, the staff extremely friendly and most importantly the food is always amazing! I have made a decision to make sure i try every single item on the menu, especially the fish dishes as i have never seen such a variety.