We were here for the 8th time and we still love the hotel very much. It struck us though that a few things certainly did not improve. The mattress was lumpy and did not secure a good night's sleep at all. No hygienic bags were delivered from the second night ( there were, wow!, 2 on the first night). Here and there we fount some amount of dust as well. There remains the problem with parking as well. Loads of cars for the restaurant are parked in front of the hotel. This results in guests of the hotel having to drag their luggage quite some distance to the entrance, sometimes in heavy rain and in the dark. There should really be a distinct parking area for the restaurant and the hotel. Room for considerable improvement!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 20-minute bus trip brings you to Herne Bay Pier Hit the markets or enjoy classic fish and chips ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Herne Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Canterbury North/Herne Bay Hotel Herne Bay
- Premier Inn Herne Bay Hotel Kent