Visiting relatives and sightseeing,(handy for Canterbury,Whitstable,Herne Bay) so this location was ideal to do both. Easy to get to, easy parking, with friendly and welcoming staff. Room nice and quiet, warm and spacious and very comfortable. The only moan as such is the over-priced breakfasts. I have stayed in many Premier Inn's because the rooms are great for the money,(except the one in County Hall, Belvedere Rd, London, that is too expensive now to say in - it used to be a regular.), but the breakfast is so pricey. Nearby cafe's do the same for half the price. Otherwise the hotel is exactly as advertised. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 20-minute bus trip brings you to Herne Bay Pier Hit the markets or enjoy classic fish and chips ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Herne Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Canterbury North/Herne Bay Hotel Herne Bay
- Premier Inn Herne Bay Hotel Kent