Aqua Bay Guest House
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Herne Bay
See available hotels
Marine Hotel(Whitstable)
Hotel Continental(Whitstable)
Pilgrims Hotel(Canterbury)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssea viewsea frontgreat place to stayb benglish breakfastrooms are cleanshort staywould stay againsallyhostsseafront
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Great rooms, great atmosphere and great breakfast. we were made to feel very welcome and we're well looked after. What a lovely couple, couldn't do enough for us, would definatley stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Glenm_76
Reviewed October 4, 2010

The double room at the front has a lovely seafront view, close to amenities. 'No frills', but we enjoyed our stay and would go back if we are ion the area again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2010

All i can say is the man maketh the stay, and Alan is a hoot. Nothing was too much trouble and always on hand. The room and location were faultless and despite renovation work on going there was no disruption what so ever. We do not generally return to the same place when having a weekend away without the children, but in this case we will definately make an exception.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank amandabarlow34
Reviewed September 7, 2010

Tony and Sally's hospitality was second-to-none! I am a dialysis patient from Eastbourne and for our 7th wedding anniversary, my husband wanted to take me to Herne Bay where I'd spent my wonderful childhood holidays. In the excitement of going, my husband had forgotten to pack the cassettes I required to use my dialysis machine. We knocked on Tony and Sally's private quarters to ask if they knew whether Canterbury hospital had a renal unit. Without question, they telephoned the hospital and managed to arange for my husband to collect the prescription. Tony even went in the car with my husband to guide him through all of the short-cuts - this was at 9pm and Tony had even taken his own medication! Nothing was too much for them! Would definately recommend!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank moeEastbourne
Reviewed August 6, 2010

I myself didnt stay at the hotel but I booked 3 rooms for my family that had come down for my birthday weekend. Tony organised the rooms for me, looked after my family amazingly and threw in a free breakfast for me on my 30th so I could eat with my family before they all went home. I looked in all the rooms and they were newly renovated, spotlessly clean and lovely and bright and modern. My family commented on the comfy beds and the great atmosphere. My mum stayed in the seaview room and said it was great, no noise from the road out front at all. If I didnt live a 5 minute walk up the road I'd probably stay there myself! A great all rounder!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family