Evening Tide
Premier Inn Herne Bay Hotel(Herne Bay)(Great Value!)
Marine Hotel(Whitstable)
$135
Hotel Continental(Whitstable)(Great Value!)
$97
Premier Inn Whitstable Hotel(Whitstable)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Crescent Turner Hotel(Whitstable)(Great Value!)
$129
The Falstaff in Canterbury(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
$100
$97
Pilgrims Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
$101
Travelocity
Cathedral Gate Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
$92
$89
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsguest housesea frontfull englishsea viewcooked to orderexcellent stayplace to stayhome from homesingle roomrooms were spotlessperfect hostseggs benedictnice breakfastthe location is perfecttop flooryogurtnight stay
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Our weekend was to visit family in Canterbury. Good base. Our double room had sea views and was decorated to a very high standard as was the rest of the establishment, and kept beautifully clean .The extra little touches were much apprecited - selection of biscs every day - chocolates - drinking choc at night and toiletries.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Marilyn B
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed in the Evening Tide for 3 night's I only wished I had stayed longer, the room was immaculate, the En suite was perfect. The breakfast was wonderful, a great choice of cereals and fresh fruit. When you arrive you made very welcome indeed. I am looking forward to the next time I go to Herne Bay because I know where I will be staying, as long as they are a Guest House, that is where I will stay. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank john f
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stayed at the Guest House for two weeks and thoroughly enjoyed our time there. The breakfasts were very nice, with a wide choice of food on offer. Eric and Colleen were fantastic hosts, and were very helpful in fulfilling any requests; overall an enjoyable experience that we would recommend to anyone that's looking to visit Herne Bay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We stayed in the Evening Tide Guest House earlier in the year so thought we would give it another visit and we found that it was as good as the first visit so many congratulations to Eric and Colleen for a very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Front rooms have a sea view
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BobelSomerset
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I thoroughly recommend this guesthouse. The room was comfortable and spotless. There were excellent choices at breakfast, with chopped fresh fruit, cereals and yoghurt as well as full English or delicious smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.

Beautiful flowers.

I really enjoyed my stay!

Julie H