“False advertising”

Order Online
Ranked #92 of 134 Restaurants in Gillingham
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They clearly advertise 20% discount for delivery and collection orders, but this is not the case, driver arrived at my door and wanted full payment without discount, phoned shop and said not honouring it?? I sent the driver and food on their way!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed July 5, 2019

Do not place an order on their website, I selected a time slot as I had to go and get the cash out and other errands, the food turned up whilst I was out 3/4 hour earlier than selected, My partner told the driver this and he said he had another delivery to make and would be back in 10 minutes, nearly 1/2 hour later he came back, obviously it was cold.
Tika main, chicken Tika masala was dry and not very flavourful, naan bread was chewy/hard AND NO FREE POPPADOMS

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed April 11, 2017

It is what it says on the sign - an Indian Takeaway. No seating at the place itself - but a very good quality and reasonably priced indian

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

Ordered delivery through just eat website. Don't usual order from here but usual restaurant is closed.
Overall portion sizes are good and seem larger. The flavours of both curries were good and full of meat.
No issue with delivery driver. Could order from here again in the future.

Date of visit: October 2016
3  Thank Paolo88_12
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

We really like this Indian Takeaway, I'm a bit of a curry fan so have tried quite a few locally. This one is my favourite for the Dhansak and Saag Paneer. The Korma is not so great, but the meat is plentiful and food seems reasonably priced. My only criticism is the older deliver driver is very rude and actually is starting to put me off ordering. He literally handed me the bag and said "curry" and walked off.
Otherwise would recommend