The usual you get from the Premier Inn, I was on the road side and did not hear much traffic(apart from the police siren early doors) hardly the hotels fault, big room, big bed, clean, good food and clean....no problems
The only complaint I would have, in all premier inn's, is no plug sockets next to the bed, this is a must for a business trip for laptops and for charging phones...sort it PI.
Service was ok, once they noticed you had finished a course, was a bit confused when I was told to let them know when I was finished a course when ordering??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within easy reach of both London and Dover, in the heart of historic Charles Dickens country ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Gillingham Business Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gillingham Business Park Hotel Gillingham
- Premier Inn Gillingham Business Park Hotel Kent