“Back again, not very busy,”
Review of Ossies Restaurant and Cafe - CLOSED

Ossies Restaurant and Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A family friendly restaurant/cafe serving a traditional fish and chip menu. We offer a full breakfast menu, kids meals and vegetarian options. We also serve delicious homemade desserts and cakes. The cafe is wheelchair accessible, has toilet facilities and is fully air coditioned
Reviewed June 9, 2014

A group of us visited Ossie's Restaurant recently, sadly we were the only ones there for the duration of our visit.
Food as always was excellent, Service was ok, really once we had our meals we were ignored, we had to ask for the tartare sauce which should have been served.
No one asked if everything was ok, no offer of desserts when we had finished, shame as last time, our visit could not have been faulted.
We will be going back and hope the service gets better again.

There are newer reviews for Ossies Restaurant and Cafe

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Perfect chips. Not very greasy fish. And service with a smile.
Most of the time if you have to wait for your order there give you a small bag of chips to keep you going.
Great plaice....erm I mean place. :)

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Apparently Ossies came in the top three best chippies in Kent. You can see why - great chips and fish that...well, resembles fish and not a cube of brown grease you get so often in other places. Portions are humungous - I had trouble finishing small cod and small chips on my own and Im certainly not small. Prices are good as well -large cod cost £3.80 so you can get change for a tenner when eating a meal. Staff are friendly and sometimes, by all accounts, they give you little extras for free (a friend of mine told me that he was given a free battered sausage and extra chips on occasion fnar fnar). Place is clean too! I would return.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I took my 2 girls there after going to the cinema for supper ..The service was Fantastic The food was delicious My girls inhaled their Nugget and chips and they loved the choice of Homemade Puddings ....Very reasonable on price Lovely and Clean and great to find somewhere that closes at 7pm ...Great to pop in after school .... Lovely friendly atmosphere .... We will be going back ....

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Great fish and chips which was freshly cooked to order. Welcoming and really child friendly too. Enjoy!