“I'll Be Back”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Faversham
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I felt welcome at Havisham's yesterday. I felt relaxed as I drank a lovely cup of coffee and tucked into a very nice lunch. They were busy but I found the staff friendly, helpful and cheery and unlike some places I felt no need to rush, nor did I feel out of place because I was there solo. Not one of those dark dingy modern coffee shops Havisham's is more traditional style cafe with a spice of nostalgia in the audible but unobtrusive 60s music. There were some interesting dishes on the specials board, in addition to my choice, which have intrigued me enough to guarantee I will be going back next time I am in Faversham and letting friends know where to find this gem.

2  Thank Hazel S
There are newer reviews for Havishams Coffee House & Sandwich Bar

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I frequent this cafe when I visit my mother and always enjoy the friendly service and excellent food, the cakes are to die for....and that's coming from my hard to please mum!! Its all homemade and that's apparent from the large, hearty portions.I am definitely a lover of a good old fashioned tea room.

2  Thank claire j
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a lovely place to eat. The waitresses are very friendly and welcoming. The food is delicious. We had such a lovely morning tea and cake that we went back again for lunch.

2  Thank Yvie01
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

My jacket potato was well cooked and delicious but my partner didn't have such a great experience. He originally wanted a sandwich but we were told: ' we haven't got no bread'. Double negatives aside, he opted for an all day breakfast. He said it tasted like it had been sitting there all day.
Very cramped and we kept having to move every time the tables behind us ordered food. Being pregnant, it's not ideal to be getting up and down every few minutes. We paid our bill and left.

2  Thank lel1978
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

ordering took a long time considering we were one of 2 tables, the waitress was un-friendly and did not have the personality that a potential successful cafe should carry, however the food came up nice despite ordering a diet coke and receiving a full fat cheap branded name. Wouldn't have minded paying more for a decent drink, possibly would not return its such a shame. Did not have half the menu in stock.

3  Thank Jessicatravell