“brilliant”

Description: LA BOTTE AUTHENTIC ITALIAN ROOTS
Ely
“brilliant”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

having travelled down from cambridge on mothers day with nothing booked we were welcomed in and the food and the service were brilliant. would recomend to everyone all of the staff made us very welcome and made us feel like family

really good

thanks a lot

“We love la Botte”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Me and my friends come here often, we love the food and the service is brilliant with a happy atmosphere, there is always a smile when you come through the door! If you don't fancy a bite to eat then come for the cocktails!

• Visited April 2014
Kent, United Kingdom
“Excellent for all types of occasions. ”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I've been here a few times now. With family, friends and my partner and I've got nothing but nice things to say! The staff are so friendly and polite. Always greeted with a smile. We've gotten to know them pretty well over the last year or so. One of the girls in there called Danielle is outstanding, she's always so happy and eager to do her job. Though it's got to be said that all the staff are the same Dom is wonderful behind the bar, made us many a cocktail! We always leave with a smile. The food is of excellent quality. I've recommended it to many people! Your missing out it your in town and don't visit this little number!

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I have been in here so many times and I have never had a bad experience. The food is outstanding, Staff are polite and friendly and the owner will take the time to Entertain kids and Answer any questions

The waitresses are brilliant, The bar staff will make you any drink up if you request it.

I would highly recommend la botte to anyone. you will not be disappointed

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank andrew j
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Taste sensation”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I dined the night before we left for Egypt, it was our first time and totally unplanned, you usually need to book a table. The food was fresh, tasty and the portions were spot on. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be visiting again, thanks for a lovely evening.