“Excellent value for money restaurant”
Review of La Botte Restaurant - CLOSED

La Botte Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: La Botte Authentic Italian Roots
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Have been twice in the past couple of weeks once at lunchtime and once in the evening.Enjoyed the meal on both occasions particularly the special offer of two courses for £7.95 at lunchtime. The owner Paulo and his staff are very welcoming and, on the evening visit, much to my delight were prepared to serve me my favourite Tagliatelle Carbonara even though it wasn't on the menu ! How's that for service.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Palo treats all his customers the same as if they are Family or Friends which is great. We often go there and are always welcomed with the same happy faces and the food is fantastic. The wine bar is a must

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Lovely food great service clean smart IE italian nice cars nice food very nice people me and my wife popped in on a thursday eve was greeted by a lovel bloke and was very helpful regardng the menu he was so apollogetic on not having mussels in with the FANTASTICO sea food pasta so gave us more prawns ect. We shall return without a doupt as have some italian friend visiting soon. Well done.

1  Thank Aspli
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I live in Sevenoaks, I bumped in this restaurant on a trip to edenvalley, .Glad to find such good quality food and service outside London. Now I am driving there at list once a week with the family for experiencing the taste of real Italian food

Reviewed December 30, 2012

The pizzas and service were great, though one person from our table had risotto which was on the dry side. The decor is now much improved and while I would not necessarily rave about the place I would go back.