“delicious food”

Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Good Spare Ribs, nice Seaweed , crispy Shredded Smoked Chicken, pretty satay chicken , the food is very, very good and I would definitely recommend it for a special occasion (or even a cheeky take away). We have always had good service in lovely surroundings.

5  Thank Sky L

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Just tried an oriental chicken curry and a Malaysian beef rending curry both with egg fried rice. Rice OK but neither of us could finish the curry. Could not recommend and shall not be back.

2  Thank Angela C
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The service was absolutely awful, when the waitress asked our drink order she had no idea what beers or wines they did and asked us "to read the menu" also the table we were seated as was not a dining table but more like a tressle table - sounds an odd thing to complain about but my legs were cramped and it was really uncomfortable. food was ok probably at best average as was the pricing. presentation of food was dire and restraunt was cold. the whole restraunt seemed to be poorly run. also heard various accounts of friends getting food poisoning, defintley never returning! If you're looking for a good meal and service in Edenbridge I'd recommend quality tandori or going further afield!

2  Thank LParkerWilliams
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have been to the restaurant on numerous occasions and the experience has been disappointing every time. The restaurant itself is poorly set out and in the winter months is freezing as they don't have heating. The service is okay however the small Asian lady who i suppose to be the manager , could try smiling once in a while. The food itself is greasy, bland, and lacks in presentation. My last visit ended horribly as the food even made me sick! don't go there unless you want food poisoning! If you are hungry and looking for food in Edenbridge, Best bet is the Indian or even the kebab as it is 100 times better than the stuff served here!

1  Thank rachel k
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Sunday Evening quiet here ~ however, the Restaurant was laid out very nicely with candles and felt welcoming. We enjoyed a starter each ~ my partner a soup and myself Prawn won-tons. We chose to order a rice each ~ 1 egg fried and 1 jasmine ~ there was ample for both of us. He enjoyed a Lamb dish and i enjoyed a Beancurd Malaysian Rendang curry. We also had Mixed Vegetables with Oyster sauce. I did not feel over full ~ so unusually chose to have the Banana fritters which came as 4 with 2 scoops of ice creams with a caramael sauce over; which i enjoyed very much. I don't usually 'do' desert.

We sat on the higher section this time. Usually i have sat downstairs. I noticed however, that the Kebab house opposite has rather glaring flashing 'open' sign which if you were facing it downstairs would be rather distracting... so i suggested they pull the blind down a bit if someone sits facing the road there. i also would prefer a 'proper' napkin ~ rather than a paper serviette... have also realised there is no 'refresher' towel such as i would get in some of the slightly more upmarket restaurants.

This was our 3rd visit to Longhouse ~ I am essentially a Vegetarian though i do occasionally eat a little fish ~ the 1st time they had just opened and I enjoyed a Vegetable and Beancurd Curry. The 2nd time they had no beancurd. My partner enjoys meat. We were glad to eat out on a Sunday evening; most pubs in Edenbridge do not do dinner at this time and whilst i enjoy other ranges of foods it was a Malaysian/Thai/Chinese style that we were fancying.

i am planning to take my parents there soon (well they will take us!) to see how they get on. This is ideal for us as we can walk there.

Came to about £17 per person without drink. (we had a Chardonnay at £15 per bottle).

4  Thank JudyJade7