“Absolutely Amazing!”

Quality Tandoori Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Edenbridge
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Quality by name as is the service, food and atmosphere. Mr Ali and his staff make this restaurant an excellant choice for all occasions.
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This is the best place to eat in Edenbridge for sure. The hospitality is great and the food is delicious as always. If you're ever in Edenbridge visit the Quality Tandoori!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Always amazing food, excellent service and a friendly welcome. We've been going for years and have never been disappointed.

1  Thank MandS3
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Every time I visit I'm not disappointed! The food is always of a high standard and the staff friendly and knowledgable. Their take aways are good, the one time they got my order wrong a quick phone call ensured a discount on my next order. Never a problem to adapt a recipie to cater for any taste!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Have been here 3 times recently. First two times the service was excellent,and the staff helped me in my dilemma...I know its a cliche, but I always enjoy a chicken vindaloo...They don`t serve such dishes here (too authentic?) but the staff suggested a similar dish I might enjoy,and I did.
On my last,recent visit I asked for something "like a vindaloo" and the waiter visibly rolled his eyes and could barely contain his frustration! Sorry,but I am not an expert on "authentic,regional Indian dishes!" Anyway, despite snooty waiters,the food has been consistently good on all my visits.
Definitely recommended...just don't ask for a Vindaloo!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We haven't been here for a while but we were not disappointed the food was excellent, perhaps a bit more costly than before but we would happily come back. Next time would try and reserve a slightly more private table, although nice the tables where we sat were a bit close. The staff are welcoming, although it took a few reminders to get some water, but no real complaint, the quality of the food was very good. Perhaps would like a little better description of whether dishes were very spicy or not, some dishes had no description in this regard and I wish I had asked, the starter was a bit too spicy for my palate although nothing indicated it to be spicy, so I will ask and not assume next time, but we will definitely come again, one of the best Indian restaurants we have been to.