“Not bad”

Quality Tandoori Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in Edenbridge
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Quality by name as is the service, food and atmosphere. Mr Ali and his staff make this restaurant an excellant choice for all occasions.
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Food was lovely but the service was not very good at all. We waited ages for someone to ask if we wanted a sweet and no-one did, so we got up and went to ask for the bill. Will try again though to see if the service has improved.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been eating from the Quality tandoori for the best part of 25 years, and in all that time I have never once had a bad meal or experience.

The service I have always found to be first class, and I can honestly say that I have not eaten better Indian food outside of India itself.

I will always be a fan.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

What can i say that hasn't already been said. Mr Ali and his staff certainly know there stuff and it clearly shows from the top class service to the quality and standard of the menu. Fully recommended to anyone that hasn't already been there

1  Thank Ian L
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My son, my partner and I enjoyed our evening here last Sunday. Edenbridge is fairly quiet on a Sunday evening as my son commented, so we were very glad to be able to eat out here. We have eaten here before, and usually enjoy our meal to varying degrees. My partner found the menu a little hard to read as greyish on white or darker grey - he doesn't always want to use or remember his glasses! 2 out of 3 of us vegetarian ~ so we enjoyed mixed choices of Vegetable dishes: ~ and maybe elsewhere we have seen Vegetarian main meals set out slightly better or easier to find. However, i know they would always make a viable request. Very helpful and mostly attentive on a quiet Sunday evening. Food tasted good.. :-)

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Recently visited the quality tandoori and what can I say the atmosphere was amazing the staff were all very friendly and the food was probably the best Indian cuisine iv ever had. Would highly recommend.