“Great indian restuarant”

Quality Tandoori Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in Edenbridge
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Quality by name as is the service, food and atmosphere. Mr Ali and his staff make this restaurant an excellant choice for all occasions.
london
“Great indian restuarant”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We use this restuarant regularly and find it to be excellent whether it's for a takeaway or for a more formal dining experience. The owner and his son are excellent at customer service which is why we go back so often. However, sometimes when they are busy over a weekend the service can be rather slow and not 100% - mainly from a couple of their 'employed' waiters - a pity to spoil what could be 100% customer service. The food is excellent, sometimes just a little too salty but that maybe because we eat little salt! A great restuarant with soft lighting, but I do rather miss the deep red flock wallpaper, and softly played original Indian music often found in so called 'old fashioned' Indian restuarant, now and again I find the 'modern' restuarant a little 'cold' in atmoshphere and noisy due to the lack of textiles!

Edenbridge, United Kingdom
“Great taste, bad service”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The older chap who looks to be the owner is very attentive. The problem arises with the rest of the so called service team, some of which are in great need of a dictionary so they can understand the value of 'good' customer service. Unfortunately the poor customer service experienced on a few visits from particular waiters stops us from returning more often. The starters are average, as are the puds, but the main courses and the sides are excellent as is the actual physical environment.

Crawley, United Kingdom
“Lovely Restaurant”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I ate here last night for the first time and it was absolutely lovely, the staff were really pleasant, smiling and attentive without being intrusive. The food was delicious; I am no curry expert but my Lamb was tender with plenty of sauce to dip the naan bread in, and they make a fantastic cuppa!! The bill was really reasonable and I will definately be coming back. Its a shame this restaurant isnt closer to where I live otherwise I would be a regular customer! If you are looking for a good curry house near Edenbridge I would give definately give this place a try.

London, United Kingdom
“Best ever!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love my curries and this place is a definite 5 star experience - Mr Ali runs a quality operation in Edenbridge and my wife and I have dined there every month since we arrived in Edenbridge in 2008. The food is beautifully prepared, the ambiance relaxing and unhurried, and the staff care about what they do. It shows. Whether it's an evenings dining, or the monthly Sunday buffet, we are never disappointed with the place. Brilliant! Best ever!

Edenbridge, United Kingdom
“excellent all round”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've been eating here on and off for years, it is by far the best Curry house I've been in in the South East. The staff are always attentive, even though its always busy, the decor is now very up to date, the prices are good VFM but the food is out of this world. Magical flavours, beautifully presented. If you want a decent curry this is the place. There is no better place

• Visited October 2012