“Excellent chippie.”

Ranked #3 of 115 Restaurants in Deal
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Excellent takeaway fish and chips, well worth the visit, will come again, sit on the beach oppposite the resturant and enjoy.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We tried here as our normal F&C was closed and what a surprise! Great food freshly cooked hot and in great take away boxes. A little more pricey but worth it been back twice for take away and to sit in when I had the fish cakes just as good. Give it a try you won't be disappointed , I hope!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is a lovely little place. It was recommended to us by a local fishmonger and we were certainly not disappointed. The place was packed, even though it was way passed lunch time. Luckily we were able to get a table and I'm so glad we did. The fish and chips are out of this world. Absolutely perfect. The batter on the fish was crisp and delicious - not the slightest bit greasy. The chips were divine. Even the house wine was good too! Portions were huge, but you just had to eat every mouthful! And you really do get a sea view! An absolute gem and very highly recommended.

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Made to feel really welcome in this no nonsense fish and chips restaurant. Plaice and chips with mushy peas were a treat and my saucy 2 year old was also catered for. Proper seaside holiday tea.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Bit of a disappointment!!
We arrived at 13:00 and there was NO QUEUE!
This place is so great there should be queues to get in!
Once again the best Fish and Chips I've had for ages.
The portions were still good too.
I liked the side salad that was provided as well.
......a fish and chip shop with a liquor licence.
......I'm expecting a queue next time!

Hugo

1  Thank HugodAygo

Been to Sea View? Share your experiences!