“Lovely lovely food!!”

The Burger Bros Diner & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Burger Bros Diner & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 116 Restaurants in Deal
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A cosy, inviting community diner that takes its inspiration from New York eateries. We are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving authentic comfort food using the best of what Kent has to offer, including our signature 72 day aged beef used in all of our burgers! From 9pm to 11pm it's happy hour and we serve well crafted seasonal cocktails for the discerning drinker.
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Let me start with the positives the food was fabulous fresh well presented & hot honestly the best burger chilli chips & beans I've ever had!! Friday evening we arrived we were running late so arrived 25 minutes after our reservation staff were very accommodating wasn't any trouble for them at all I just wish I had know it was in the courtyard garden as we had 3 children with us who got chilly & had we of known the seating area was outside we would of dressed them appropriately otherwise fab eve fab food & we will be returning again soon

1  Thank Chantelle W

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

What can I say?!
Another trip to the wonderful Burger Brothers in Deal, Kent.
Superb food - try the Tijuana Burger with chilli and cheese fries....
These guys are awesome, friendly service, hand cooked food, passionate cooks and a superb location in a secluded pub garden. Always at the top of my visit list :)
Saw they had been named #5 on TA for burgers - really they deserve #1. You can easily pay twice the price in London for an inferior meal...
Bravo!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Seriously I have had better burgers in B&Q car park .service was good but the chips twice cooked (burnt) bad , onion rings (dripping with oil ) bad , corn on the cob (still frozen in the centre ) so bad ,and 2 bites and the fun size burger had gone ,so so bad .
Will not be eating there again !
Which is a shame as The Hoy is a great pub and I would recommend everyone to go just for a drink .BUT give the Burger Brothers a massive swerve .

4  Thank Dean G
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I visited Burger Brothers last week with a group of friends and we hadn't been sat outside for long when our order was taken by a friendly waitress. The wait time for our order was reasonable given the size of our order and the seating area outside was fairly busy.

However, our burgers came out first and then we had to wait a while for the fries, which came as a bulk batch (I would have preferred my own portion!) and then we had another wait for the coleslaw/beans and then another wait for plastic forks - by which time our burgers were cold.

I ordered the pulled pork burger and it was quite bland; it needed more bbq sauce or spices/seasoning or something! I wasn't a fan of the brioche bun, I found it too sweet and the fries were greasy (chunky skin-on chips would be an improvement). I enjoyed the coleslaw and others said the beans were good. Some salad wouldn't have gone amiss and a few of my friends said their burgers were dry! A couple of my friends had hot dogs and they looked much more appetising!

I might try Burger Bros again, but I found them a little disappointing, especially given all the hype! To be honest, I have had much better burgers/fries from burger bars up & down the country and from local restaurants/pubs.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Came here on a recommendation as we were visiting Deal on holiday. As a vegetarian eating with two carnivores I was happy to find that their vegetarian option of mushroom & halloumi burger was just as tasty as my companions meat options. My husband had the chilli burger and said it was delicious with just the right amount of spice and he would recommend the barbecue beans .
The service was great with scarcely any waiting time and we'll certainly be re-visiting the next time we"re in Deal.

2  Thank JEMIMA-D