“Big Burgers Big Fun!!”

The Burger Brothers Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Burger Brothers Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 110 Restaurants in Deal
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Burger Bros introduced gourmet American inspired burgers to Deal in 2012. Our restaurant & Bar on the seafront, based in The Clarendon Hotel (Opposite Deal Pier) is a place to come to enjoy great tasting food and drink within an informal, fun setting. All of our produce is made in-house and cooked fresh to order and we are always developing new and exciting menu ideas. Our beef comes from a smallholding near Canterbury and we only utilise one animal at a time, so there is no cross contamination of produce. When you order your food, you'll also have the chance to savour our eclectic range of craft beers, wines and cocktails. It is advised that you book at weekends. And you can also hire out our bar or restaurant area mid-week for celebrations and private parties.
“Big Burgers Big Fun!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

The place is small shop between the lanes and the train station. It looks on the outside like any normal fast food spot from the out side.

Once in side you immediately feel the brothers have a attention to detail, from the vibrant green walls to the hand sanitizer on the wall.

Their attention to detail is passed onto their burgers, the selection is small with only 10 burgers on offer. However the burgers are big and the best I have tasted. The meat is tender and is obviously a high quality.

When I saw this as number 2 on trio adviser I wanted to see what the deal was, anyone reading this should do the same.

Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Best burgers for miles around”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

A curious blend of '50s American diner and nautical-themed pub (complete with C18th maritime bric-a-brac), serving the best burgers around for miles, by far! Friendly service, top quality patties and unbelievably huge and tasty onion rings. Slightly odd having to eat off a soggy napkin, although if the baskets are there to stay it's probably best to see it as part of the visceral experience.

Visited October 2013
WozzaBoy, Owner at The Burger Brothers Bar & Grill, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Hiya,

Thanks for the review! Much appreciated.

Apologies about the soggy napkin. We've noticed a few of these coming back and have now exchanged our basket liners with a better and more resistant red gingham waxed paper which doesn't go as soggy with our juicy burgers. Napkins are now placed beside the burger, not under it! :-)

Warm regards,

Karl (Owner)
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I only called in to see the whale bone”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I am a keen seaman and was tipped off about The Hoy by a fiend of mine from Deal. As it turned out the array of underwater treasures on offer was fascinating but it was upstaged by my decision to extend my visit and indulge in a Burger Brothers treat. Local produce only helps to make this simply one of the best burgers that ever passed my lips and I'm born and raised in Texas! I liked The Hoy but I loved the burger. Keep it up you beef brothers

• Visited October 2013
“Unbergerlieveable”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Living in London my girlfriend and I have made regular pilgrimages to the supposed 'best burger in town' joints and on the whole have not been left disappointed, however, more often than not the cues have been painfully long and the clientele erring on the side of painfully trendy. This was definitely not the case with burger brothers, located just over and hour away on the javelin train from St Pancras in the picturesque seaside town of Deal, Kent I cannot recommend a visit enough. The price is very reasonable and coupled with a Strong selection of beers and wines it makes for a lengthy and inexpensive evening, something which can rarely be boasted In the capital. All in all you can't go wrong with a perfectly cooked burger coupled with magnificent skin on chips, I cannot recommend this place enough.

• Visited September 2013
Sandwich, United Kingdom
“A new burger experience.”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I had heard about how good the burgers were and decided to check it out on friday night after a long week at work. Really happy with the food and all the staff in the hoy and within the burger brothers. Our waiter was great (his name was harry i think) and nothing was too much trouble for him. He was a very accommodating young man and made our evening very enjoyable.

Excellent food! Great pub! Fantastic staff!

• Visited September 2013