“Every Time is Wonerful!!!!!”
Review of Seasons Bistro - CLOSED

Seasons Bistro
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Seasons Bistro Restaurant we are open from 10am - 3pm Monday to Saturday. We have a small bar serving a range of house wines and a selection of popular spirits. All the food on our menus is freshly cooked to order, we do not serve fast food just good food as fast as we can. If you order at the counter one of our staff will bring everything to you. We have a small selection of home made cakes and scones to have with your tea or coffee, a wide selection of coffees made to suit you and a small selection of fruit and green teas.
London, United Kingdom
“Every Time is Wonerful!!!!!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I love this hidden gem in Deal The food is equal to any I have had in London and the staff are so attentive and personable Every time I go there is different dishes on the menu and is always cooked beautifully
Having looked at the Christmas Menu I am looking forward to taking my family there and bore my friends with my continual gushing about Seasons!!!

• Visited November 2013

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“It was okey”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Stuffy, smell of bacon gets into your clothes forever... But they do have black pudding on the breakfast menu which we liked.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank frequentraveler007
Deal, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We are Walmer residents and visit Seasons every Saturday morning normally sampling the delicious cakes and coffee. Today we had lunch and I love cheese omelettes and the one I had at Seasons was first class - the best! My husband had the ham, egg and chips which was superb. As usual the service, friendliness of staff and overall ambience was faultless. We will definitely being having lunch there again.

• Visited October 2013
Cambridge, New Zealand
“Classicly good food, attractively presented!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I'm a local Deal resident and sadly there are too few places in Deal where you can rely upon consistently good food that is matched with pleasant service at good value prices. Fortunately, Seasons manages to do all these things - and very well! Food is locally sourced and the menu 'specials' are always changing and in line with - as you would like to expect - the seasons! An excellent place for a coffee-stop along our buzzing eclectic Deal High Street; a more leisurely informal lunch, or a more intimate evening meal (book ahead) with the ambiance of somewhere really special like a memory of a summer holiday Mediterranean taverna. Highly recommended. Well done to all the team there, who go over and above the call of service to provide a lovely place to eat and socialise! What would we do without you?! :)

• Visited September 2013
Deal, United Kingdom
“The Real Deal”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Since moving to Deal two years ago, Seasons has become my restaurant of choice. I've enjoyed coffee, lunch and dinner many times with different friends and have never been disappointed. You can always expect a warm welcome and swift, attentive but discreet service: the menu offers a good selection complimented with seasonal specials. The food is consistently delicious, generous portions, beautifully presented: the lamb and sea bass are particular favourites as are the black cherry crepes! Though Seasons always has a buzz about it, the atmosphere is subtly different at night: soft lighting, candles, continental music makes an evening there an all round relaxing pleasurable experience.

• Visited September 2013