“Superb Food and Wonderful Service and Atmosphere”
Review of Seasons Bistro - CLOSED

Seasons Bistro
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Seasons Bistro Restaurant we are open from 10am - 3pm Monday to Saturday. We have a small bar serving a range of house wines and a selection of popular spirits. All the food on our menus is freshly cooked to order, we do not serve fast food just good food as fast as we can. If you order at the counter one of our staff will bring everything to you. We have a small selection of home made cakes and scones to have with your tea or coffee, a wide selection of coffees made to suit you and a small selection of fruit and green teas.
Blackpool, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb Food and Wonderful Service and Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My partner and I visited Seasons on Saturday 7th July 2013 for an Anniersary Celebration meal with my parents. The food was exquisite, beautifully presented and the service was impeccable, both from the properietors, Gary and Paul and their waiting and bar staff.

The atmosphere was also superb and the tables well spaced and beautifully presented. I would wholeheartedly recommend this as a venue for any occassion if you are looking for somewhere with superb food and excellent service, as well as a very nice selection of wines on the wine menu.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Blackpoolnurse

Worth, United Kingdom
“Quality lunch”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Recently visited for lunch with my husband and in laws and we had a good time - service was efficient, prompt and the food was very delicious, fresh and good sized portions. We left full and satisfied! Will visit again and would recommend.

1 Thank EJHutson
Beckenham, United Kingdom
“What a great little place”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Located on High Street this is a friendly place to eat either a snack or main meal. Staff are friendly. The food is great. I had sandwich with choice of bread and the portions were big. Would be happy to recommend

1 Thank Deirdre B
Kent, England
“Superb.....”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I recently visited for an evening meal with a friend who is vegetarian BUT is also wheat and dairy intolerant. Having spoken with Gary the day before to see what they could do [Gary couldn't have been more helpful]. The meal was superb, my friend couldn't have been happier, also my sea bass was the best I've experienced this year! So my thanks to Gary, Paul, "Cheffy" and all the staff for making the evening very enjoyable!!

2 Thank EPR50
Deal, Kent
“Enjoyable any 'Season'”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We live near Deal and visited Seasons for a coffee and cake - good range of cakes and my Coffee & Walnut Cake was delicious, as was the scone my husband had. We were really impressed with the attention of the staff and how polite they all were, the atmosphere, even at mid afternoon, was really welcoming and relaxed. There was music but it was not intrusive and did not interfere with anyone's conversation, decor was nice excellent. Though not a large restaurant, their attention to detail and obvious care for good service was obvious.
We noticed the daytime menu on the board and talked to one of the owners, Garry about evening meals. Though they are only open Friday and Saturday evening at present they have a regular group of clients and the meals all look tempting. We will certainly be enjoying one of their evening meals soon.

• Visited February 2013