“Cracking steak, & wonderful staff”
Review of D's Steakhouse & Dive Bar - CLOSED

D's Steakhouse & Dive Bar
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Kent, United Kingdom
“Cracking steak, & wonderful staff”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Went for a meal last month after hearing so much about this place, from the moment we walked in we were greeted by staff and shown to our table, after 5 min i felf the chair to be a little uncomfortable for a guy of my size, i asked if we could be moved and striaght away with no problems we were moved to a table with plenty of space. We had a three course meal and every part was exelent, the steak was cooked and seasoned to perfection, we was even treated to a drink at the bar with the owner. Had a lovely evening will be doing it again in the near future. 10/10 from us

• Visited January 2014

Deal, United Kingdom
“Great food!!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Great service, although the waiting staff probably need a size up in their blouses! ;-) nice one Daryl
Superb steaks as well!!!

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“The best Dining experience!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Oh my where to start upon arrival it looks like you going into a basement or a kitchen via the back door. Don't let this fool you!
Into the historic setting of the old smugglers caves of Deal. Greeted pleasantly by a young lady with a smile, always a plus in my book. Shown to a table and drinks ordered. Sat with friends chatting about the history of the smugglers caves that run under deal, a menu is delivered which is a single piece of laminated A4. A short sharp menu to the point, unlike my rambling sorry. Steak, steak, steak, or steak take you pick but your having steak but then why else would you be going to a steak house right?
So my lady placed an order for Rump with fries and peppercorn sauce, I prompted for the rib eye with fries and peppercorn sauce. I'm sorry I did not take a photo, because what came out was totally amazing. I cannot express just how great the food was. Cooked perfectly the sauce,fries tomatoes, and mushroom just all sat perfectly on the plate.
For four of us that went £100 but we do like a drink, it was roughly £20 per person for food.
Please if you are in Deal and you have the time to go for a meal consider D's. I will be going again.

Visited January 2014
“Good food, staff very loud”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I visited here a few weeks back and it was dead inside but never the less the food and service was brilliant, anyone who loves steak has to try this place. Only downside i noticed that night was the staff messing about shouting and laughing and whipping each other with towels which we could see and I think that's rude and unprofessional, I know you have to make work fun but try and do it more discretely but other than that it was fantastic.

• Visited December 2013
Deal, United Kingdom
“Always Exceptional”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Revisited for Sunday lunch.
As always, food delicious and service first class.
Best restaurant for consistently good food.
Again, highly recommend.