“Just walked along the seafront, too cold for anything else”
Review of Deal Beach

Deal Beach
Ranked #2 of 32 things to do in Deal
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Just walked along the seafront, too cold for anything else, nice area, clean and some nice little cafes.

There are newer reviews for Deal Beach

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

When we went there was a lot of work going on, improving or something. Still we managed to get onto the beach and walk around. It's beautiful at night as well.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Its just a beach if you want water sports and action go somewhere else.... for me its a escape.... somewhere to relax.... the sea is very cold as its very deep. So I only put my toes in but I love Deal. I buy some cockles and sit and feed the gulls and just enjoy the quiet.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Well-used and popular beach. In December, there were fishing boats drawn up on it and dinghies sailing offshore. There were myriad walkers (including your very own Victor) and dogs. Strewth! The dogs. Do be warned; not everyone clears up after fido and there can be some nasty surprises.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

My boys and I loved walking on the stones - what a workout. Be prepared for jelly legs and soreness if you are out of shape. We found several starfish which was a neat experience. And lots of shells. Some days were better than others. The pier was a lot of fun to walk out on, and we all really enjoyed walking along the front enjoying the sea air.