“Wonderful and authentic Thai food”
Review of Bangkok Pavillion

Bangkok Pavillion
Ranked #20 of 115 Restaurants in Deal
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Dined here on two occasions and both times the food was superb and the staff went out of their way to make our meal memorable! On this occasion I had the Noodles and Thai beef which was very good and you could really get the full flavor of the Thai spices.The ambient is typical very calm and relaxing with lovely wood carving interior furniture adding to the authentic setting.This is a place I could easily return to without question.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have been to this restaurant many times and never been disappointed.
The food is varied and good quality, the staff always polite and attentive.
Best to reserve at weekends due to its popularity

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We were made very welcome in this interestingly decorated restaurant. We chose a set meal and were not disappointed. All the food was served piping hot and beautifully decorated. The staff were charming and the service attentive but not obtrusive.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have just recently spent 3.5 weeks in Deal, Kent where I used to live and whilst there ate out on many occasions.
I have eaten in this restaurant many times, but have never given it a review. I have eaten there many times on my last visit to Deal.. The restaurant is owed and staffed by Thais, the food is authentic Thai (as authentic as you will get in in the UK). The service is also traditional Thai, where you are greeted with a smile and nothing is too much trouble.
I recommend this restaurant very highly, and if you are visiting Deal I would recommend that you give it a try.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We had a lovely meal here recently. Excellent service, cosy atmosphere and beautifully cooked, fragrant Thai food. Would highly reccomend!