“Return to Home Town”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have just recently spent 3.5 weeks in Deal, Kent where I used to live and whilst there ate out on many occasions.
I have eaten in this restaurant many times, but have never given it a review. I have eaten there many times on my last visit to Deal.. The restaurant is owed and staffed by Thais, the food is authentic Thai (as authentic as you will get in in the UK). The service is also traditional Thai, where you are greeted with a smile and nothing is too much trouble.
I recommend this restaurant very highly, and if you are visiting Deal I would recommend that you give it a try.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We had a lovely meal here recently. Excellent service, cosy atmosphere and beautifully cooked, fragrant Thai food. Would highly reccomend!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Very good food, never fails to impress. Staff are very courteous and service is quite fast. The interior has amazing carved furniture and resembles an authentic Thai building. We have visited many times and will continue to do so.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Had an amazing meal. Friendly service, large portions and great atmosphere. We popped in on a busy weekend on the off chance of a table, they managed to fit us in, the service was great as they were extremely busy. Working in the hospitality industry I am hard to please & they managed to tick all the boxes..

Reviewed October 2, 2012

we have been to phuket in thailand quite a few times & the food here is authentic & delicious.Not as spicey as thailand but if you want it hotter just ask for it when ordering.i do.:)