“So friendly and a little gem in Deal”
Review of The White House

The White House
Kent
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“So friendly and a little gem in Deal”
Reviewed October 29, 2010

The white house is located just a stones throw from the main shopping area making it easy to find. However it is amazingly quiet and peaceful with some of Deal's most historic and beautiful buildings surrounding it.
I was apprehensive at first as the white house is a combined hair salon and therapy rooms, but my fears were quickly dissolved as the two therapists that were providing our group treatments were so friendly, very welcoming and genuinely happy to make our cause (my mothers birthday) the best ever. I appreciated the fact that on arrival coats were taken and refreshments offered. The choice available were great and you felt there was no time pressure. I can not say i have any thing bad to say about it . I think if i can driven to it as a newby (not being a Deal resident) i would have found parking near by a little confusing. But there is on street parking and local car parks are not far away.
I do not think is a venue that you bring need to bring anything special. Maybe a bottle of water post treatment would be good as the therapists recommend drinking water after having some treatments.
It was great value for money and so you could quite easily make a morning of after noon of it. Maybe with a group of friends all meeting up after treatments. We went on a Saturday, as that was the only time i could get down, but i would recommend booking early as the therapists do specialise in different things and would need careful planning if a group went, but they are happy to help organise this.

6 Thank Katherine J